We understand that cancellations happen. For peace of mind, consider buying trip insurance. You can use this link to get your policy from: iTravelInsured.
If your travel plans change and you must cancel your stay, call us right way.
1. Cancellation at least 14 full days prior to the date you arrive: full refund minus a $25 admin fee.
2. Cancellations less than 14 full days prior to the date you arrive, are non-refundable unless the room can be re-rented. If the room can be re-rented, you will receive a full refund minus a $25 cancellation fee.
3. Elopements and “Stretch your travel dollars!” promotion are non-refundable.
1. need to cancel or reschedule with less than 14 full days notice
2. shorten your stay
3. do not check-in
4. check out early
... Please know that you will be charged for your entire stay. A full or partial refund may be made minus a $25 fee if we can rebook your room(s). Again consider travel insurance.
Rates and policies are subject to change without notice. They vary during high impact periods and for special requests. A 30-day cancellation is required on whole-house bookings and for some holidays and special events. Whole-house bookings require payment in full at the time of booking. Confirmation is done by e-mail. If you do not get an email confirming your stay within 24 hours, call the inn. E-mails are not guaranteed.
1. The total amount of your reservation is due at booking to guarantee your stay. No booking is accepted without payment in full.
2. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Cash and bedandbreakfast.com gift cards.
3. Rates are based on 2 adults. Each room holds two adults. Only registered guests may use of the property. Please notify us in advance for visitors. Charges may apply.
4. Bookings can only be made by those 18 years of age or older.
5. No children please.
6. No pets please.
7. If we discover that there are unregistered guests, a child or pet staying with you that you have not told us about, at that moment you forfeit your reservation. You will be asked to leave immediately. Your money will not be refunded. We will offer to help you find lodging at the Holiday Inn in Fort Atkinson. (It is not guaranteed that the Holiday Inn will have a room for you.)
8. Please use an email that you check. We confirm bookings by email. If you do not get an email confirming your stay in 24 hours, call the inn. E-mails are not guaranteed.
9. Check-in is between 4-7 PM. If you intend to arrive outside of these hours, prior notice must be given and subsequently acknowledged and agreed to by the innkeepers.
10. Early check-in, between 2-4 PM, is an additional $25/hour.
11. Check-out by 11 AM (Later, if available, is $25/hour).
12. Please let us know at booking about special diets. We may not be able to fulfill special diet needs if notified at check-in.
13. More than two allergies is an extra $25 a night. (Please be aware we cannot accommodate peanut or tree nut allergies). This charge is added to the room rate. Even with best efforts, we cannot guarantee total safety. You can always opt for the coffee only discount and bring your own food to be safe.
14. We have a smoke-free and flame-free building and grounds.
15. Using tobacco, using e-cigarettes, lighting of candles or burning of incense in any room will result in a charge to your credit card for the cost of cleaning the room. An additional one-night’s accommodations will also be charged to your credit card as the room cannot be used for at least 24 hours. You will also be asked to leave the inn immediately with NO refund. (Using tobacco and e-cigarettes is allowed outside the inn on the public sidewalk).
16. Use of any sudsing product in a whirlpool is prohibited. (A cleaning fee may be assessed).
17. All amenities-including room equipment and breakfast-offered to you are subject to availability. Every effort will be made to make sure all amenities are available for your stay. We cannot guarantee this and the Oscar H. Hanson House will be held harmless of any damages.
18. During your stay at the Oscar H. Hanson House, we request that your behavior, especially at night, is not dangerous, offensive, noisy or in any way likely to disturb others. Such behavior will result in one warning. Following the warning, we may subsequently ask you to leave and/or call the police. In such cases, no refunds or compensation will be given. We may also seek to recover from you costs and damages paid to others because of your behavior.
19. You are expected to treat the premises and its contents with care, and are responsible for any damage caused or missing items, the repair or replacement of which will be charged for at cost.
20. During your stay, we reserve the right to enter your accommodation at any time for any reasonable purpose such as housekeeping, inspection, maintenance or repairs.
21. For guest safety and security, video equipment may be in use in the parking lot, and common areas of the Inn.
22. Wisconsin sales tax is added to posted rates.
• Ask about accommodations for children between 12-17 years old.
• Ask about weddings with up to 10 guests.
Guest satisfaction is our number one priority! If at any time during your stay, you are unsatisfied, please feel free to approach us with your concerns.