Elopements in Madison
Check out why so many couples are picking the Hanson House for their envelopment destination
Truly Simple- $349
Intimate wedding for the bride and groom.
This package includes:
• 1 hour use of the Inn for up to 4 between 1-3pm
• Officiant, simple ceremony and filing of license
• Keepsake gift from the Oscar H. Hanson House B&B
• Extra guests are $10 each. (Max is 10 people total, excluding bride and groom)
Stay at the inn on the night of the ceremony and this package is 1/2 price. Also included is 1pm check in and complementary bottle of sparkling wine!
- One hour use of the inn for up to 4 guests, including the bride and groom
- Officiant consultation ceremony, witnesses, and filing marriage license.
- A hand-tied bouquet for the bride and boutonniere for the groom
- Dinner Voucher, a $ 70 value
- Wedding cake and a bottle of champagne or sparkling grape juice
- $50 Gift Certificate at Countryside Jewelers. (Countryside Jeweler also offers: 15% off wedding band purchase up to $399; Spend $400 or more on a ladies’ ring and get a free gent’s ring.)
- Event planner for assists in scheduling referrals, reservations, and clean-up
- If reserving a room, 1pm check in, breakfast the next morning. Friday and Saturday reservations, individually prepared hot breakfast. Sunday through Thursday reservations, individually prepared continental- plus breakfast.
- Keepsake gifts.
*Offers, prices and package subject to change without notice.
Our Wedding Vendors
- Countryside Jewelry. Family business locally-owned with over 40 years experience. Saturday and Sunday hours. Commemorate your day with a ring, necklace, bracket, watch, engraving, engraved picture frame, or ornament. Some wedding rings are ready in 24 hours.
- Dutch Designs. Over 30 years of combined experience in floral design. Visit them on facebook for photos of recent weddings. www.dutchdesignsflowers.com
- Julie Anderson Photography. Julie is a professionally trained photographer just across the street from the Hanson House. She composes beautiful photos that capture the essence of the emotion. www.julieaanderson.vpweb.com
- Lake Mills Market. Lake Mills Market is an ecofriendly grocer serving the Lake Mills-Cambridge area. Their Bakers have over 20 years of experience in creating made to order cakes. www.lakemillsmarket.com
- Presidential Limo. Presidential Limousine Service is a professional transportation company located in the greater Madison, Wisconsin area. www.preslimousa.com
- Solko Photography. Over 23 years experience of professional photography and over 1700 couples photographed. Go to www.solkophoto.com and click on “Recent Weddings.”
Stay at the inn on your wedding night and receive complimentary champagne and 25% off a two-nights stay anytime within the next year.
- Witnesses, ($25 gratuity each)
- Extra People up to a maximum of 6. $10/each
- Photography. Up to one hour of photography. Includes a high-resolution DVD with copyright release, 3-8x10s and 3-5x7s. Photography Saturday (S400). Photography Sunday through Friday ($300)
- Videotaping of Ceremony. One camera video using auxiliary microphone. One copy of the DVD is included. Videotaping Saturday ($400). Sunday through Friday ($300). Additional copies of the DVD ($50).
- Limousine Service (Saturday)
- Sedan 2-4 people for three hours ($225)
- Limo 8-10 people three hours ($560)
- Limousine Service (Sunday through Friday)
- Sedan 2 people two hours ($200)
- Limo 8-10 people three hours ($330)
*Prices subject to change without notice
Check out why the Oscar H. Hanson House is the place for Elopements in Madison.