June 24, 2015
Summer Date ideas in the Cambridge WI Area
Posted by: Duke
(…while staying at the Oscar H. Hanson House Bed & Breakfast)
- Sharing a glass of wine at Mangiami Italiano in Fort Atkinson, WI. All the pasta is handmade and Chef Eric offers gluten-free options for guests with sensitivities. (12 miles)
- Shopping at the Johnson Creek Outlet Mall. We have a VIP coupon offer just for you. (26 miles)
- Bowling and pizza at Lake Ripley Lanes. This combination brings out the kid in us. (0.6 miles)
- Bring your clubs and enjoy a covered, heated driving suite. This is really fun or playing indoor or outdoor mini golf at Vitense Golfland in Madison, WI. It’s a quick trip on Highways 12/18 to Golfland.
- Soaking in the Townsend Room tub while watching a movie on HBO at the Oscar H. Hanson House Bed & Breakfast.
- Enjoying time at the Matt Kenseth Museum. The museum is full of Matt’s memorabilia and is at no cost to the public.
- Savoring a at the Rockdale Bar & Gill
- Perusing the salt glaze pottery at Rowe Pottery. This is a unique style of pottery that dates back to colonial America. (3 blocks)
- Nosh of wine, bread and olive oil at Lewis Station Winery, compliments of the Oscar H. Hanson House Bed and Breakfast for our guests. See one of the innkeepers for details.
Create your own personal happy hour from the Oscar H. Hanson House Bed & Breakfast gift shop. Order online with your room reservation.
- Dine on an authentic right here in the Midwest from Keystone Pub & Grill. Ken, the owner, is a Philly transplant living in Cambridge.
- Breakfast ensuite to have more time with your favorite person
- Clinking wine glasses and listening to Saturday music at the Cam-Rock Café and Sport. They also have over 100 craft beers. (3 blocks)
- Cuddling at the Jefferson Outdoor Movie Theater-Seasonal
- Sun-bathing at Lake Ripley. We have picnic baskets. All you need is to supply the food. Our local grocery and convenience shops have premade sandwiches and all the extras. You could also order one of the inn’s a personal happy hours to take with you to the beach.
- the Cam-rock Trail. Cam-rock Café and Sport has everything you’ll need to play outside. (3 blocks)
- Exploring the Glacial-Drumlin Trail. Between London and Lake Mills you will take in pastures of buffalo, Wisconsin corn, petite tunnel, and a scenic view of Rock Lake. Travel west between London and Cottage Grove and reward yourself with lunch at 1855 Saloon. (3.2 miles)
- Sit in the shade of Oscar H. Hanson House front porch and enjoy time together.